Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Familiarity and experience using project management tools (.e.g. Jira or Teamwork.com)
- The ability to apply and explain strategic business thinking to design and technical decision making
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and business analysis within enterprise-level application development projects. PSM, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members, including Designers, Developers, and Testers
- Experience managing and communicating with senior-level stakeholders, as well as building and managing proposals, budgets and all aspects of project reporting
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles, and the ability to blend them in the right proportions to fit a specific project and business environment
- Excellent organizational, self-management and multi-tasking skills, as well as an ability to work as part of a team
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
What duties will help you grow?
- Being an expert in your field. You’ll be familiar with the different tools and methodologies available to you. You’ll be able to make the right decisions about which tools and approaches to use, which means doing research on emerging trends and best practices and applying them to your projects
- Navigating complex business or technology environments and guiding key stakeholders. Our clients’ objectives are often complex – we’ll look to you to ask the right questions, establish requirements and lay the foundations for compelling web and mobile experiences that engage users and drive the right types of interaction
- Managing stakeholders, budgets, teams, and risks. You’ll be involved at every stage of the process – from the first contact with our clients (internal stakeholders and external clients), through to briefing, proposal writing, and cost estimation, all the way through to day-to-day client contact, budget management and working with Designers, Developers and content writers. If there are risks on the horizon, you’ll identify and confront them, and you’ll communicate openly and responsibly to all stakeholders
- Working with Designers and Developers from concept creation through to delivery. You’ll understand the different needs and expectations of Designers and Developers, be familiar with the methodologies and tools used by both, and will be able to manage projects that involve multiple skill sets
- Delivering a professional and comprehensive level of service to our stakeholders – from start to finish, and beyond. You’ll likely be the only person that is present from start to finish on projects, which means you’ll need to provide a reassuring presence throughout the project lifecycle, from taking the right brief at the start, building a project plan, overseeing work, ensuring ‘on brief’ delivery, building the supporting documentation (user guides and technical) and implementing appropriate SLAs
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).