Digital Project Management Consultant
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we will determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make valuable contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting disciplines and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
Are you looking to work in a top Strategic PMO Team? As a (Junior) Project Management Consultant, you will act as a problem solver and support the delivery of Information Technology and Implementation related projects. You will do so by supporting and optimising customers’ processes and practices. This position supports key domains of project management, to evaluate progress, implement change, and assure anticipated outcomes are achieved.
You know about:
- Supporting key project stakeholders on technology implementation related projects, including coordinating and managing planning, priorities, activities and practices, developing goals, scope and tasks, and and executing processes,
- Applying a structured and methodical approach to
- Researching and complex issues surrounding IT systems and processes,
- Making recommendations to functional owners, project managers, and the C-suite,
- Using new tools and techniques in rapidly changing environments, while managing several responsibilities in parallel,
- Defining progress metrics, implementing these and measuring them,
- Exercising independent judgement, with high attention to detail, , timeliness and accuracy,
- Highly developed skills in Microsoft Excel and other productivity tools,
- Client Value & Service Excellence,
- Flexibility and meeting deadlines,
- Taking a proactive, self-reliant approach, identifying and seizing opportunities and taking decisive action,
- Positively adjusting to situations that involve rapidly changing tasks, shifting priorities, simultaneous demands or transitions into new assignments,
- Interpersonal Understanding: Demonstrating the ability to with colleagues and clients better understand their needs or concerns,
- Teaming/Working in teams,
- Continuous Learning & Self Development: Keeps up to date with trends and developments in all areas of IT project management.
- Higher Education (Master level),
- 1-5 years of experience in supporting project delivery,
- Knowledgeable on project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMI-PMBOK, etc.),
- Thrives in an international/multi-cultural environment,
- Communicative: Speaks knowledgeably, clearly and with conviction about analyses and solutions,
- Conflict Management: Works to avoid, identify and resolve conflicts in a pro-active manner,
- Decisive: Reaches conclusions and takes actions thorough analysis and commitment,
- Influencing: Conveys the authority and confidence necessary to leverage credibility and drive results,
- Reporting: Uses fact-based analyses and reports in a structured way,
- Listens to others and brings ideas and thoughts in a clear focused manner using effective verbal and nonverbal communication,
- Managing and Controlling: Creates and maintains appropriate documentation to support the delivery of defined improvements,
- Planning and Organisation: Tracks all actions and prioritises them for maximum benefit,
- Technology Keeps up to date with the technology market in detail with those that are relevant to one's area of professional expertise,
- Native French or Dutch speaker and fluent in English,
- Residency in Belgium and eligible to work in the EU.