Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: New York, Philadelphia
Capgemini’s Financial Services business unit is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee its industry campaigns across multiple platforms including content partnerships, advertising, paid social, paid media and email. This includes managing the roll-out and campaign cycle for 5 World Reports and key marketing and sales assets, as well as other content-led campaigns for the banking and capital markets and insurance practices.This role requires strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, corporate marketing & communications, sales, alliance partners and product/service owners.Successful candidates will be proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented, as well as innovative in their marketing approach and disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness.
- Design, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns across channels including email, paid & organic social, display, video and podcasts. Work across the marketing and sales network to build and scale plans to reach new buyers and existing clients
- Develop and execute digital ad campaigns (SEO, paid search, paid social, display) in conjunction with key stakeholders, internal partners, media companies and advertising agency, and measure/analyze results. Manage campaign calendar.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations/ content activation to help us achieve our long- and short-term goals. Set KPIs, measure results and communicate impact to internal clients
- Develop target keywords campaigns to support our content strategy and improve search rankings
- Integrate brand messages and storytelling to create an engaging, relatable, and authentic brand voice for our campaign assets
- Monitor digital spend across all campaigns and adapt programs based on value, cost and client engagement.
- Collaborate across the financial services network including:
- Demand Generation team to identify and reach new buyers and current clients, schedule campaigns, capture results and analyze performance of digital channels to maximize effectiveness
- Creative services team to create unique digital marketing to be used across campaigns – ranging from tools to short-form articles, infographics, video and sales assets
- Market Insights and Industry Marketing teams to identify and develop digital campaign plans
- Communications team to align media outreach, social campaign and internal communications
Experience & Qualifications
- Working knowledge of paid media and analytics tools (e.g. LinkedIn campaign manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working on email campaigns, creating campaign assets and managing results across platforms
- Experience managing digital advertising budgets and external vendor relationships
- Strong analytics expertise to identify, recommend, and implement campaign improvements
- Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative way of working
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in a large, matrixed, multinational organization; IT/Consulting or Services marketing preferred
- BA/BS degree is required
- Experience working with a remote-based team spanning multiple US cities and countries
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, analytical)
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApplicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.