Job Title: Digital Marketing Delivery Lead
Location: NY/NJ (Prefer Onsite OR Remote/Travel once the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employment type: Full time with Benefits
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions to C level executives
- Well versed with Digital Marketing Technologies and platforms and Marketing data and analytics
- Marketing experience creation and customer journey design and should have experience in formulating broad level marketing solutions to clients critical issues
- Keen ability to articulate the distinct marketing platforms and solutions Media buying Content strategy MarTech platforms solution consideration
- In house vs agency data analytics campaign strategy execution staffing approach to measure ROI in a consultative manner to the client
- Expected to build relationships with customer CMOs understand their marketing objectives and challenges formulate and propose innovative solutions with right mix of technology experience data and analytics
- Consistently identifying cross sell and up sell opportunities related to Digital Marketing in existing client base and ensure growth by securing new accounts
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders to develop marketing strategies campaigns end to end for new as well as existing products offerings
- Deep understanding of Marketing metrics KPIs Escalation point for the delivery issues on the engagement
- Forecasting budget and resource needs development and management of an annual marketing budget profit loss projections expenditure spending and other financial considerations
- Proven track record of creating outcome oriented marketing plans and Adobe services preferably for banking and insurance customers aligned to business priorities
- Understand key digital marketing performance metrics and tracking tools primarily on Adobe
- Work with Account teams on forecasting invoicing and staffing resource management
- 15 to 20 years of experience with 3 5 years of experience as leading Marketing services with agency or large system integrator in digital space
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Should have experience of managing a team and able to hire scale and mentor as per business requirements
- Good understanding and proven experience of leveraging Marketing Technologies and Platforms
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.