Job location:: Illinois, Chicago
Employment Terms: Fulltime with Benefits
Leverage digital platform expertise combined with database targeting and selection experience to develop audiences for personalized omni channel communication strategies working closely with Digital Marketing Analytics and Data teams
• 8 years of Database Marketing and or Analytics experience
• 5 years’ experience working directly with large scale database applications CRM s Data Lakes Warehouses in a data query aggregation and extraction capacity
• 5 years’ experience with database marketing analytics tools such as SAS and SQL
• 5 years’ experience as business analyst BA or similar roles analyzing data and presenting findings recommendations to marketing stakeholders
• Deep understanding and subject matter expertise of Digital Marketing Platforms taxonomy personalization and omni channel strategies
• Experience in Agile methodologies processes
• Highly motivated assertive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously or as a strong team participant
• Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems
• Develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
• Comfort with massive data sets complex segmentation structures and striated campaign strategies
• Experienced with consumer financial services ideally with exposure to credit card marketing or retail marketing and familiar with consumer protection privacy and related laws and policies
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.