The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions with genuine business value to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we partner with our clients in a highly collaborative way, to ensure the successful delivery of agile outcome-based transformation engagements. As we continue to grow, we are looking for additional driven and innovative Delivery Leadership individuals to join our team
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Digital portfolio delivery/leadership exceeding $15M+ AUD
- Delivering business outcome-based engagements
- Driving the portfolio of engagements to time, cost & quality objectives, meeting internal & external measures of success including financial performance, growth & client satisfaction
- Be responsible for the engagement across technical, functional and business teams, to ensure an integrated solution design whilst leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project teams both onshore and offshore.
- Advising our client on their digital transformation roadmap alongside thought leadership in uncovering high priority opportunities and / or challenges confronting the client and creating innovative digitally led solutions to meet their needs
- Drive add-on sales and growth in the portfolio working closely with the Account Executive.
- Developing POC’s that align to genuine organisational needs and driving business cases for on-going strategic investment
- Collaborating with our client to further develop agile methodologies and practices
- Act as a single point of contact within the customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving of issues arising from delivery-related account activities
- Accountable for overall quality assurance, risks and issue management and ensuring the integrity of systems and processes delivered
- Collaborate with vendors, partners and our own delivery/sales organisation to assess client needs and define ‘best in class’ solutions
- In partnership with our clients executive leadership team, you will have the opportunity to genuinely lead and influence enterprise wide transformation
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Substantial experience in delivering large business and digital technology transformation programs in a geographically and culturally diverse context including quality, financial and contractual control
- Record of agile project delivery management in highly complex environments
- Comfortable in a client facing role, building trusted relationships in a strong multi-cultural environment
- Business development and portfolio growth capabilities
- Solution and innovation mindset being able to identify issues and solutions and implement with successful outcomes
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace with a minimum of supervision
- Exceptional stakeholder and client Management skills, and communication skills across a variety of mediums to all levels
- Strong contract and commercial management skills including 3rd party management
- Proven experience in managing engagements using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Agile and Devops, Cloud based Solutions, and Distributed Delivery across multiple locations
- Experience in managing a Salesforce/Adobe/Mulesoft/Service Now and Managed Service eco-system that supports core business functions in accordance with industry best practices
- Demonstrate awareness of project management fundamentals such as managing scope, timelines, tracking of deliverables, identification and management of any risks or issues.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.