An Overview of the Role
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
Capgemini creates digital services on a national scale, in both the public and the private sector. We use agile techniques to deliver digital platforms, API’s and user-focused services.
We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic people to work as part of the team, and to deliver great solutions which are beyond our clients’ expectations.
Our exceptional Digital Delivery Practice provides our clients with a scalable agile delivery capability designed to accelerate their digital transformation journey. We provide specialists across the full product lifecycle, from conception to reality, to co-create exceptional user experiences, launch innovative products and enter new markets by leveraging our deep global capabilities.
Our aim is to improve lives through user-centred design, collaborative partnerships and innovative digital services. Our collaborative approach helps shape the digital future of our clients, builds joint capabilities, and creates an environment where new ideas can flourish.
As a Content Designer, you will:
- Work collaboratively with user researchers, interaction designers, service designers and performance analysts as well as with software developers, policy and legal teams
- Write high quality content for HMRC’s new digital services that will encourage people to use them
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Work with the product manager, digital service manager, business analysts and user researchers to refine the services in light of external factors such as changes to policy, legislation, technology or user requirements
- You will be responsible for writing the content that will help users understand how to manage their tax affairs through client’s new digital services. You will work with software developers, designers, policy and legal teams to produce outstanding digital services and information. The material that you develop will cover a wide range of topics and users, so you will need to be user-focused and know how to write with the user in mind.
What you’ll need?
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts
- Ability to communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
- Keenness to support our ever-expanding team of passionate and skilled junior talent and advocate for mentoring and guiding members of the team and your community
- Boldness to ask the critical questions, bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Work life balance
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. We encourage flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.html