An overview of the role
As a Digital Contact Center (DCC)Transformation Consultant within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line will help frame and implement the solution to modern problems in volatile, uncertain, complex, and often ambiguous situations, by delivering agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s Contact Center experience and outcomes.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. It’s also really varied with the potential to work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of exposure in a short amount of time.
Why this role?
In this role, you will help our clients to make the best use of their technology investments through our range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings.
You will partner with clients in to develop and deliver Operating Models that will improve Contact Center administrative operations efficiencies. Support detail assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development and implementation of the to-be Contact Center organization processes and strategies to leverage Digital Service Management platforms such as Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and others.
Additional responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
• promote Capgemini’s Digital Customer Operations (DCO), Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice and principles while leveraging our assets.
• Improve the customer experience
• drive to adjust and manage our client’s efforts to move an omnichannel touchless operating model.
• engage our clients in rethinking their process and Contact Center administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost.
This role requires an energetic, passionate, highly self-motivated, collaborative, organized individual driven to execute flawlessly in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic environment.
As someone with previous experience in external consulting or Contact Centre Transformation and operations along with a background working with a multi-client BPO provider you will have proven experience in managing large complex transformations in an BPO environment. You will understand the ever-changing contact center market and will be a strategic thinker who can influence at all levels and demonstrate the ability to transition Contact Center Services to Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore BPO delivery centers.
In addition, you will be able to evidence the below capabilities:
• support sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
• ability to build, develop and implement and engage in new service delivery approaches; possibly different from the status quo.
• identifying and communicating complex problems; taking an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
• develop strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level whilst proactively addressing client needs.
• experienced with creating thoughtful presentations in clear action driven and outcome-oriented ways.
• Proven experience in Service Management platforms (ServiceNow, Zendesk, Tethr, Cisco, Avaya, WFM, and Salesforce)
• Ability to meet travel requirements where needed.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.