Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent command over English and Swedish (min. level C1)
- Willingness to learn and build a career in social media/digital analytics space
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and draw meaningful insights
- Continuous learning mindset, go-getter attitude
- Staying updated with changes in pop-culture, ability to understand & decode topics which drive consumer sentiment, buying patterns
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel and Power Point
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience with tools like Brand Watch/Social Studio/Talk Walker/Keyword Planner/Mintel
- Experience with VBA for Excel Macros/ Driving automation through Python/ Power BI
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging with internal and client stakeholders on phone calls/online meetings for discussions occasionally; participating in team brainstorming sessions and driving innovation in the processes
- Producing Reports for Topic/Trend using data from Social media listening tool, Keyword Planner, NPD reports, Market Research reports and Desktop Research
- Connecting data points emerging from different data sets; building a connected story for client’s consumption
- Creating an exhaustive Power Point report to present the findings and, when required, presenting the report to client stakeholders over a call
- Being proactive in identification of new trends emerging in the category across globe; reporting them back to internal stakeholders and presenting insights
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).