Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Be Empowered | The opportunity
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
Be Inspired | The role
The focus of your role will be designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes facilitating automation/technologies, people change and controls enhancement. This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the way Capgemini clients do business. Our clients – some of the world’s leading companies – operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving digital finance transformation.
Be Valued | What you will bring
- Market and leading practice insights in F&A
- A hunger for the latest knowledge of automation and new technologies
- Vitality, drive and resolve in meeting challenges
- An in-depth apprehension of finance processes such as 02C, R2A, P2P
- Experience in driving a performance-based culture in F&A
- Acuity in spearheading programs and project management
- Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced and managed
- An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
- A willingness to travel, at short notice to regional, and international destinations
- An exposure in the design and implementation of shared services operations in complex international organizations or verifiable consulting experience in successful pursuits
- 5+ years in F&A consulting or service delivery
Be Recognized | We’re seeking those who can
- Communicate a compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients and targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation.
- Display a boldness in leadership and the on-the-toes improvisation and adaptability needed when delivering projects
- Demonstrate an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Be actively involved in presales activities and closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
- Offer insights on leading practice T.O.M (Targeted Operating Model) design, build and implementation
Be Rewarded | The benefits of being with Capgemini
We want you to flourish in an invigorating environment, an environment in which you will feel free to express your ideas and insights, and from which you can draw the energy and the confidence to reach further. You will be exposed to the very latest automation and technology solutions and in concert with us, and with our encouragement, your career can lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge of the latest Finance processes and technologies including RPA, and have a unique chance to sculpt the way in which they are applied in the future, while being connected to global thought leaders. We will offer you what we believe is an attractive benefits package, flexible enough for you to feel comfortable with us, and to excel to your fullest potential.
Be Fulfilled | How Capgemini is different
Capgemini helps organizations world wide on their journeys toward increased efficiency and competitiveness with innovative technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing, but for us evolution is the only constant, curiosity and discovery our everyday. We believe collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our clients that we can achieve the results we’re become known for.
We warmly welcome applications from eligible candidates regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, age, gender, creed, or marital status. If you’re inspired to develop and if you’re forward thinking, we want you onboard with us, we want you to be empowered.