Capgemini is seeking a Digital Business Analyst
Location: NY, NY
- Digital BA owns, manages, develops, and prioritizes product backlog of user stories
- Conducts backlog refinement meetings with the scrum development team
- Attends sprint planning and review meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement to the team
- Attends daily scrum meetings as necessary monitors the progress of product development and delivery through daily interaction and sprint reviews
- Provides regular updates status and risks to management and stakeholders
- Analyzes stakeholder feedback to determine features or components that will add the greatest value to the product
- Engages with stakeholders to obtain information requirements on expected features Measures product performance as well as value delivered to the market to make adjustments where necessary
- Assesses product value stream to identify areas that require improvements
- Ensures implemented product features add value to end-users and increase company returns
- Establishes user story acceptance criteria and accepts user stories into the baseline Defines sprints and stories content accepts sprint goals
- Drives sprint goals and sprint delivery and acts the sole owner for acceptance of sprint delivered development
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.