The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a Digital Architect across the Digital practice based in London. These are permanent, fulltime positions and represent a unique opportunity to some to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you’ll bring
- Hands on experience in OOAD, technical architecture definition, and working knowledge of varied frontend, middleware, and backend technologies and frameworks.
- Experience of enterprise scale solution architecture delivery.
- Experience in varied Applications, Data/Information, System Integration projects, and Infrastructure projects.
- Experience with Agile methodology like Scrum and onshore-offshore delivery model.
- Experience with client facing management role at onsite/offshore.
- Experience with project estimation, planning, scheduling, risks/issues identification.
- Experience in business development activities like proposal response, solution building, client presentation.
- Experience of consulting led and relationship led selling a must; business winners required.
- Experience in projects with offshore resources.
What you’ll do
- The range of activities that the Digital Architect will get involved in includes:
- Front End and Mobile application design involving user experience, responsive user interfaces and end to end integration.
- Delivery of Conceptual, Logical, and Physical architecture Artefacts, and leadership of software development teams.
- Definition of programme roadmaps based on business and technology prioritisation.
- Selection of technical solution capabilities and frameworks to meet business needs.
- Business Case and Cost Justification of the development of Informational Systems.
- Presales – Providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business.
- Responding to client RFI, RFP and ITT documents including cost estimates and follow activities to secure new business.
- Building demonstrations and proof of concepts, capturing best practices from engagements, building reusable assets.
- Providing architectural response to technical issues .
- Support of wider Solution Architecture methodologies and template design for documents and solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean – digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients’ digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients’ digital visions to life
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.