- Set up & implementation of Web site traffic tracking
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
- Evaluating tools and opportunities to automate benchmarking
Reporting and Analysis
- Developing custom dashboard for regular & precise reporting
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends
- Providing actionable insights based on the available analytical data
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Working closely with the Group digital & branding team
- Collaborating with the web team and social media team
Desired candidate profile
- 5 to 6 years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends, CoreMetrics etc.
- 3 to 4 years of experience working with Google Tag Manager or any other similar tag management solution for set up & tracking of Web activity
- Proficient in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, display and social media
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, analytics and data modelling
- 3 to 4 years of experience in one or more roles in an online ecommerce or online support environments. Experience with large size companies with multiple business units preferred.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence tools, such as Brio, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Cognos etc with some experience in writing and tuning sql queries in an online or offline environment
- Understanding of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies