Delivery Excellence – Salem – Team Lead
- Minimum Black Belt Certification from the reputed institution
- Must have F&A domain/Projects experience
- Demonstrated practical experience in quality management systems in an ISO certified organization
- Understands the nuances of process automation
- Ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
- Motivation to up-skill in Quality concepts, principles, practices and techniques.
- Preferred with BPO experience of 7-10 years in quality profession
- Establish and maintain professional credibility.
- Demonstrated people leadership and management expertise.
- Demonstrated success in delivery of change management.
- Demonstrated coaching expertise.
- Project Management expertise
- Demonstrated understanding of business process outsourcing.
- Literate in the use of Microsoft Office business programs
Responsible for driving the continuous improvement initiatives / projects and implementing QMS for the assigned engagements. This includes
· Is responsible for creating a continuous improvement culture across the global BPO by fostering the six-sigma methodology.
· Ensures the Continuous Improvement approach across Engagements and Centers
· Is responsible for mentoring Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt projects as required.
· Is responsible for ensuring 100% staff is trained on Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
· Supports process alignment based on GPM
· Reports monthly Delivery Excellence progress against targets to the Engagement Stakeholders through Balance Scorecard
· Fosters the global sharing of innovation, new methodologies and best practices.
· Supports QMS implementation as required