A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. A multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries, the Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a number of DevSecOps Engineer with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Capgemini is looking for someone passionate about cloud automation for Big Data, Data Analytics, AWS and Hadoop Stack. Working on an exciting Big Data Business Intelligence and Analytics project, you will implement, secure, and automate the adoption of new technologies to assist with a government department’s data journey.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in Software Application Packaging, AMIs, and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to perform system administration tasks of both Linux and Windows systems.
- Ability configure cloud networks like VPC, NAT, Routes, Gateways, Bastion Jump hosts.
- Experience in aligning Directory Services in multi-cloud environments – IAM, Cognito, Active Directory, Azure AD
- Ability to configure Token STS, Message Queue SQS, and SNS services.
- Experience in structured release processes leveraging CI/CD, Blue-green deployment methods.
- Ability to automate and script infrastructure using Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Quality Assurance on infrastructure by leveraging metrics, performance testing, user acceptance testing.
- Security Infrastructure configuration and basic security penetration testing.
- Ability to guide other team members, clients and develop fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Support BAU operations
Due to the nature of our client, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Interested? Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of spades. We believe that every one of us is an architect of positive futures. We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave; as well as discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Talk to us about working part-time or full time.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2019 Most Ethical Companies in the World (for the 7th year running!), our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. As Social Innovators, we are committed to making a positive impact on the planet and our communities. Capgemini is a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.