As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Cybersecurity is a rapidly growing issue globally in an ever complex, digital and interconnected society. In today’s world, organisations now face a huge array of cyber threats and we all hear about the daily high-profile data breaches that are costly both financially and reputationally. Our vision is to provide inclusive digital security consulting services to enable our clients to achieve digital innovation at speed and scale, with confidence. We work with other teams in Invent and Capgemini as a whole to ensure our clients adopt the use of cloud and DevSecOps in a secure fashion.
Capgemini Invent will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and passion in this field across a wide variety and scale of engagements and will provide a fantastic platform to build a long-term career.
Our Digital Trust & Security practice helps our clients protect their digital assets and technology enabled business processes to reduce the business value at risk, ensure compliance with regulations and build trust with customers and stakeholder's. We do this by deploying specialists and innovators to evaluate cyber risks, redesign their security operating models, run programmes to drive security culture change amongst their people and rework their security and compliance regimes to make them efficient, effective and sustainable.
As a member of the Digital Trust and Security Team, you’ll apply existing cyber domain expertise and methods in areas of consulting capability and / or industry or sector knowledge. For this role in particular we are looking for individuals with experience in embedding security as part of cloud and DevSecOps adoption. Our Senior Consultants are experts in the team and typically manage a workstream of consultants and client staff within a broader project whereas our Managing Consultants are mentors in the business and key points of contact for clients. They manage projects without daily oversight from Principals or VPs and are at the forefront of identifying new sell-on opportunities within accounts to which you deliver.
Typical responsibilities for our consultants include:
• Providing expertise in the strategic, organisational and human aspects of Cybersecurity;
• Engaging in projects for our clients which transform their Cybersecurity capabilities and reduce business risk;
• Engaging with clients in business and IT to influence the board and senior stakeholders;
• Developing new security strategies to manage emerging risks in Cloud & agile/DevSecOps operating environments;
• Collaborating with colleagues in teams to deliver security strategy, governance, security testing, identity & access management (IAM) and cyber data analytics;
Successful candidates will also bring excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence senior stakeholders to the role.
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
At Capgemini Invent we pride ourselves on our collaborative innovation culture and we provide our consultants the autonomy to drive their career and develop the skills they need to achieve success. Those who are offered to attend our Talent Selection Events will be given the opportunity to meet members of the team and learn more about Capgemini Invent and what we do.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.