A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Capgemini’s Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
You will provide a security consulting capability to our customers as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions as well as the option to get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities.
Security consulting and delivery across one or more of the following areas:
- Collaborate with Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
- Support generation of designs and relevant documentation.
- Connect systems to a SOC platform, optimising as needed.
- Develop appropriate rules, signatures and correlation.
- Support the design, production, testing and tuning of SOC use cases.
- Deliver technical backlog(s) including support for Build and Release.
- Design, production, testing and tuning of SOC use cases at both the system and network layers.
- Provide support for test and release cycles, including automated testing.
- Attend Sprint planning events to ensure all work is considered not just development.
- Have experience and knowledge of security and network system development, system development tooling and configuration management tools.
- Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Intrusion detection and security hardening.
- Security tool rules or script generation or tuning.
- Building (physical and virtual), configuring and deploying log forwarders.
- Threat & Vulnerability Management, Trouble ticket systems.
- Centralised Log Management.
- Security Incident & Event Management.
- User & Entity Behavioural Analytics.
- Interpreting output from security tooling.
Keywords (one or more of the following):
HIDS, NIDS and security hardening, AWS Config, Cloudtrail, CloudWatch, Tenable, ServiceNow, PCAP data capture, SNORT, BRO, IP networking and physical networks, VMWare, Python, Go or Bash, Git, Nginx, HAProxy, Unicorn, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, TVM, CLM, UEBA, , ElasticSeatch, ElasticSIEM, Logstash, Kibana, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender ATP, IBM Resilient, IBM QRadar, Splunk, Splunk Phantom
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
While most of the team work on client locations across the UK, and this gives access to diverse and interesting opportunities, we want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel to client sites within the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.