• Collaborate with and advise Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site.
• Specify relevant security controls to secure infrastructure and application workloads
• Support generation of designs and relevant documentation.
• Develop appropriate rules and signatures
• Support the design, production, testing and tuning of security capabilities
• Deliver technical backlog(s) including support for Build and Release.
• Provide support for test and release cycles, including automated testing.
• Attend Sprint planning events to ensure all work is considered not just development.
• Have experience and knowledge of security and network system development, system development tooling and configuration management tools.
• Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
• DAST + SAST