Bachelors in Engineer
• 6+ years professional experience is needed in IT industry, comprising of Delivery Management Design, Development, Release Management and DevOps Engineer.
• Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure and tools
• Experience in needed in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools like SVN, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
• Experienced in creation, integration and administration of CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, HP Fortify , Blackduck
• Experience in deployment tools like IBM Urban code deploy (uDeploy)
• Experienced in Administration, Deployment, Automation and management of Version Control System SVN, Bitbucket, Jenkins
• Support production release for cloud and traditional applications.
• Manage availability, issue, problem, release management processes for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Must have extensive knowledge of release/change management process
• Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending release process improvements
• Interact with other technology groups as needed
• Communication with users to gather release requirements and analyze/address issues
• Must have administration experience of JVM-based applications servers like Tomcat/Glassfish/Jboss/WebLogic on Linux/Unix platforms
• Exposure to UNIX Infrastructure support, administer UNIX servers and provision virtual machines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills