DevOps SME/ Architect – Stockholm, Göteborg or Malmö
A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients – these are but a few reasons to work in our team!
Capgemini’s Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. An infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning.
Being a SME and Architect at Capgemini means that you are passionate about technology and innovation, you love to design and implement strategies and solutions that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech. You are motivated to come up with innovative ways of working, to work agile and to be open to the change and you can communicate this to our customers which are the biggest enterprise companies in the world.
You have deep understanding of DevOps process and best practice as well as experience in setting up and establishing a DevOps capability and operating end to end integration and automated deployment pipeline using continuous integration and deployment. Your experience covers several of the tools and technologies needed to build a modern development environment.
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of IT experience and some of the things we value is:
- Proven training in computer science or any engineering equivalent
- Experience in developing and architecting in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in developing and architecting DevOps environment and CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) pipeline
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker and other equivalent tools
- Experience in Monitoring/alerting
- Experience in Working with Ansible, Puppet and other equivalent tools
- Experience in software development using cloud relevant languages
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.