We are looking for DevOps Mobile Engineer for our Bucharest office that will make the team even stronger!
– 2+ years of experience in DevOps engineering for Mobile Apps deployment;
– Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful CI/CD
system for both Android and iOS platforms;
– Deep knowledge and proven experience in:
o Configuring Jenkins pipelines with Git repositories backends;
o Automating the building process for mobile app using platforms like Fastlane (or others);
o Windows/*Nix/MacOS operating system administration, including scripting experience
o Integrating automated testing platforms in the build cycle (eg:Sonar Qube – code
o Beta distribution of the app, handling crash reporting, user metrics (eg: HockeyApp,
o Publishing apps to App Store and Play Store;
– 1+ years of mobile development experience on either Android or iOS;
– Fluency in English;
– Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed.
Nice to have:
– Experience with Openshift/Kubernetes/Docker containers;
– Developing CI/CD pipelines using cloud services (eg: AWS Services).
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.