- Validate functional requirements, create and tests the Deployment Package to be implemented on Company Cloud infrastructures (AWS or VMWare).
- Documentation on the new Deployment Package
- Automation scripts (Puppet Code/Terraform/Ansible Code/Powershell)
- Tests reports
- Citrix : Netscaler confirmed, know how a VDI architecture works, know how to configure Citrix portal, how to automatize configuration, how to analyse a performance issue
- VMware vRA/vRO : how to configure new BluePrint, how to udpate existing blueprint
- System : advanced level of expertise on Linux/Windows
- AWS or VMWare: AWS/VMWare environments knowledge
- Development practices and tools like BitBucket/JIRA knowledge
- Linux : system configuration, RPM packaing, Shell scripting at a confirmed level
- Windows : System configuration, Packaging via Chocolatey, PowerShell at a confirmed level
- Puppet : scripting and updating Puppet code for automatized deployment of applications (BitBucket, Doors, Citrix).
- Development skills : Java, Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Nexus
- Ansible: scripting for automatized deployment of applications on Linux
SW architecture : able to translate functional requirements in architecture and configurations