A broad international network of professionals, exciting client projects, prestigious partners, invaluable career opportunities, an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit in good collaboration with our co-workers and clients – these are but a few reasons to work in our team!
Capgemini’s Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. An infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning.
Being a Cloud DevOps Engineer or Architect means that you are passionate about technology and innovation, you love to design and implement strategies and solutions that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech. You are motivated to come up with innovative ways of working, to work agile and to be open to the change and you can communicate this to our customers which are the biggest enterprise companies in the world.
The ideal candidate for the role have deep understanding of DevOps processes and technology. You know how to set up and establishing a DevOps toolchain and operating the end to end integration and automated deployment pipeline using continuous integration and deployment. Your experience should covers several of the needed tools to establish a CI/CD capability on one or several cloud platforms and by that know how to build a modern development environment.
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of IT experience and some of the things we value is:
- Proven training in computer science or any engineering equivalent
- Experience in developing and architecting in Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in developing and architecting DevOps environment and CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) pipeline
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker and other equivalent tools
- Experience in Monitoring/alerting
- Experience in Working with Ansible, Puppet and other equivalent tools
- Experience in software development using cloud relevant languages