With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Dallas,TX
– As a senior member of the team, responsible for executing the end to end delivery of in-scope DevOps pillars
– Assist development teams to be on-boarded on the CI/CD pipeline
– Train the various project teams on CI standards and act as “CI Coach” as part of AGILE training and onboarding
– Govern implementation standards and create metrics and dashboard
– Develop, support and document automated build and deployment processes
– First point of contact for issues related to the CI/CD workflow
– Work with QA automation team to integrate automated functional and performance testing with the pipeline
– Work with the Tool Admin team to incorporate new enhancements and features on the CI/CD pipeline based on requirements
– Work with Release Engineering to incorporate automated deployments
– Work with Infrastructure/Cloud teams to incorporate Cloud provisioning scripts with the CI pipeline
– 10+ years of hands on as well as management experience in Application Development
– Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline
– Very understanding of Cloudbees Jenkins and Bitbucket GIT Repositories as well as Jenkins job configurations and troubleshooting
– Hands on usage of Maven Builds, Cobertura, SonarQube, Fortify, Junit and other development pipeline tools
– Ability to understand and align the execution of the holistic vision of the CI/CD strategy
– Understanding of how AWS Cloud operates and different offerings and concepts like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Infra as a service, Platform as a service, etc.
– Ability to write pipeline automation scripts in Groovy or shell scripts
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law