Who you’ll be working with:
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of your role:
We are looking to recruit a number of AWS / DevOps Engineers to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a AWS/ DevOps Engineer you’ll be helping people to understand the benefits, challenges and implications of adopting DevOps, and helping teams move to this model.
- Document the standards for other teams to follow when delivering automation and tooling changes.
- Build relationships & collaborate across the technical community to establish and implement consistent architecture across all Digital platforms which delivers future technology.
- Support continuous delivery approach including tooling and automated testing and deployments.
- Proactively manage environment costs to remain in budget and identify opportunities to reduce cost.
- Define, implement and manage access controls to environments to keep the business safe.
- Own best practice for DevOps and migrate each team to that standard.
What you’ll bring:
- You will have a breadth of automation experience. Along with this, to be successful in this role we need:
- Experience of environment and deployment automation
- Proficiency with Amazon AWS (e.g. VPC, EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS etc)
- Experience with version control systems e.g. TFS, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with Terraform, Puppet, Ansible and or Chef
- Experience of monitoring tools e.g. CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipelines e.g. Jenkins, Team City, Octopus Deploy
- Experience of using secret management tools e.g. HashiCorp Vault knowledge with automated testing tools such as ServerSpec, SpecFlow
- Advanced Windows and/or Linux systems administration skills including firewalls, peering etc
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.