Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a number of DevOps Engineers to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
- Development of cloud features and enhancements using the approved automation and CI CD tooling within AWS.
- Provide an effective development environment for developers enabling them to focus on developer productivity.
- Act as a DevOps evangelist helping people to understand the benefits challenges and implications of adopting DevOps and helping teams move to this model.
- Document the standards for other teams to follow when delivering automation and tooling changes.
- Build relationships collaborate across the technical community to establish and implement consistent architecture across all Digital platforms which delivers future technology.
- Support continuous delivery approach including tooling and automated testing and deployments.
- Define implement and manage access controls to environments to keep the business safe.
- Own best practice for DevOps and migrate each team to that standard.
- You will have a breadth of automation experience Along with this to be successful in this role.
- Proficiency with Amazon AWS e g VPC EC2 S3 Lambda DynamoDB RDS etc.
- Demonstrable proficiency in programming scripting languages e g PowerShell Python Shell Bash.
- Experience with version control systems e g TFS Git Bitbucket and Terraform
- Excellent configuration management tooling knowledge e g Puppet Ansible and or Chef Experience of monitoring tools e g CloudWatch Datadog Splunk.
- Experience with containerisation tools e g Docker Kubernetes is beneficial but not a requirement.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.