Required Experience and Abilities:
- Experience of working in an agile environment, test driven development
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Integration and delivery
- Experience with implementation of continuous integration
- Solid Knowledge in Software Configuration Management, Build Management, Deployment and Release Management Automation such as CI, CD, DevOps Knowledge and understanding of the various DEV practice in the market / industry.
- Solid Knowledge in Continuous integration, packaging, reporting and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, Ansible, Docker, Maven, Puppet etc
- One or more version control tools such as GIT Lab, SVN etc
- Solid Knowledge in writing scripts Bash or Python
- Bachelor Degree
- Engage with the Developers, identify their development gaps, enable the Continuous Integration, automation of deployments with the available tools, techniques, and implement the best practices and solutions.
- Analyse the development methodologies and strategies followed by the developers and recommend the available tools (development, test and build) and techniques.
- Enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev/ Test to Staging until Production.
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems.
- Ensure appropriate practice for documentation of build content and deployment instructions are maintained.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshoot of CI build / test / deployment systems. Work across various users (development / testing / deployment / infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test.