Our client, one of the largest banks in the world , is looking for a DevOps Developer who will join the development team working on TX framework that is a high performance, scalable, resilient XML storage and distribution framework, providing transport agnostic document distribution. The solution works with critical market & static data environments that are running on the platform which are being used by thousands of users and downstream systems across multiple asset classes in the bank.
You will be:
- Testing/Releasing Management including releasing co-ordination and path to production and implementation management.
- Building out automated deployment and monitoring framework of next generation data stores in TX.
- Developing and Testing Automation and Continuous Integration.
- Working independently or within the team on development projects within the strategic delivery stream.
- Taking ownership of all aspects of software build and deployment for each project.
What we’re looking for:
• Practise with agile
• Experience with Linux environments
• Familiar with middleware technologies (Solace, MQ etc.)
• Knowledge of Cloud solutions and hosting (AWS)
What will help you in the role:
• Proficiency with Windows Server environments
• Knowledge of C#/.NET
• Experience with SQL/BigData technologies
• Scripting experience in Powershell/Python
• Hands-on deployment automation experience (Nolio/Chef)
• Experience with continuous integration tools (GIT,Teamcity)
• Proactive attitude
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!