Required Experience, Skills and Role:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
Qualification: Minimum 4 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
Must have experience in DevOps, Cloud platforms and Package Configuration.
Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design
The role will be expected to provide technical and operational support leadership to other departments and teams with these skills:
- ELK, SysDig & Splunk based Application Monitoring automation
- Docker/Kubernetes (containerization) Jenkins, JIRA, Ansible , Artifactory , SonarQube , Groovy, Linux Schell Script
- Well versed with DevOps culture on OpenStack, AWS cloud
- Understand Docker based micro-services architecture including Mongo/Couchbased/NoSQL DB
- Hands-on experience on tools ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence
- Understand Technical Architecture, Technical Design
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills, Operations experience, Communication, Customer interaction skills are must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in deployment and development Plan and control upgrades as appropriate
- Implement DevOps practices for all IT software development project
- Develop, Automate, Monitor Applications for systems/applications performance, scalability, reliability
- Write groovy scripts for automation as per requirement provided by client
- Create promotion strategies of the docker images to various environment
- Troubleshoot any docker related or host related issues before engaging appropriate teams
- Innovative thinking and high analytical skills are required to match the fast paced and dynamic environment
- Communicates well with Team and the stakeholders
- Perform Upgrade and Patches installations
- Generate Weekly/Monthly Operational Reports
- Update and maintain required documentation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams virtually and in person for Production support and releasing new vendor software upgrades, Operating Systems upgrades, Infrastructure upgrades and Migration of service from datacenters
- Participate in Deployments, Production support, Tech Insertion and environment migration projects.
- Develop scripts and perform deployment automation
- Facilitates development and deployment of system integration strategies that promote use of common tools and processes
- Participates in technical review boards and provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of the tool used (mentioned in Skills section)
- Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and flexible environment
- Must be able to work extended hours as needed including being available for off hours production support.