The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is experiencing significant growth in 2021 and invites expressions of interest for the role of Devops and Software Engineer (up to $106k including super).
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Systems, Integration and Platforms team in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS)enables enterprises to focus on business outcomes instead of IT service management challenges. Our coherent end-to-end approach enables companies to increase IT effectiveness and efficiency.We have extensive experience in delivering services to numerous clients in a wide range of geographies and sectors, both public and private.
We have developed a successful highly collaborative engagement approach in which we work very closely with our clients to confirm their requirements, we then together start building a quantified business case, a target operating model, and supporting implementation plan.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
You are responsible for ensuring that the client’s need is understood and design and validate a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation. Design and implement projects, document the design and implementation, perform unit testing and integration testing, working with architects, and customers to design and implement Infrastructure, Development, and operation solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the applications’ network infrastructure requirements and translating them into specifications and cloud architecture.
- Plan & design architecture of Infrastructure Services & Cloud Network.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining the network infrastructure architecture.
- Perform Architectural Assessment and recommending Best Practices and industry standards
- Designed and implemented framework to build server infrastructure using AWS Cloud formation scripts
- Responsible for Automating mundane task by developing Automation scripts
- Preparing and maintaining technical architecture documentation for servers & Application.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems, associated processes, procedures, and methods to achieve optimal performance.
- Monitoring of server usage and capacity planning to ensure continued operations.
- Creating Business process flow diagram and Flowcharts for the application functionalities in the multiple projects.
- Interpreting the business requirements, analysis and evaluate system requirement specification and prepared the Detail design document.
- Building and maintaining custom network libraries’ program code on python for the internal applications for the specific business functional requirements and model.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with the quality accredited standards.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, as an Integration Developer & Public Cloud Engineer such as AWS, GCP.
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
- Experience in Cloud Architecture and Integration
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX Operating system administration
- Experience in DevOps Architecture & Implementation
- Proficient in AWS Cloud design and Serverless Architecture as well as IT Security compliance and data governance tooling
- High level proficiency in the areas of E-Commerce, Insurance, Banking & Financial services domain
- Well versed with Agile framework & IT Service management framework.
- AWS Cloud Security and compliance using AWS WAF, Shield, Guard Duty, Config, Inspector.
- AWS Cloud Design and implementation including Serverless architecture through DevOps CI/CD Pipeline.
- Landing Zone Design & Build (AWS/GCP)
- Integration the enterprises applications through Rest APIs and developments.
- Cloud Native Platforms – Kubernetes (K8s), Service Mesh (Istio)
- Language experience: Python, Java, Golang, Bash, PowerShell and Nodejs.
- DevOps skills – Infrastructure As Code (IaC), Terraform, CloudFormation, CI/CD tools (GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Harness)
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.