Capgemini is building a pioneer group to lead the development of the cloud solutions and services. Do you have a background within software development and wants play an important role in developing the cloud organization?
Cloud is one of Capgemini’s key focus areas. The Nordic organization are growing and we are looking for key people that wants to take lead in becoming one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
We are looking for a highly talented lead developer or junior architect that have a huge passion for clouds solutions! You are driven by running services in the cloud as well as building tools for development teams to deploy as smoothly as possible. Additionally, you are passionate about using cloud technology to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
As a developer/architect, with a focus on cloud solutions, you will design and implement cloud strategies that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from the new techniques. You will also work closely to Cloud Center of Excellence with example bid work to develop the business area – cloud services.
You are passionate about cloud techniques and thrives to be in forefront regarding the techniques, know-how and best practices.
- Passion for implementing cloud solutions and hands-on experience in developing Cloud Native applications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of software development in .Net
- Experience in programing languages such as Python or Node.js is a bonus qualification
- Experience of developing or architecting in Microsoft Azure
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certified or experienced in one or more Azure services: Visual Studio, Azure VMs, Service Fabric, Functions (serverless), Storage, Traffic manager/DNS, CDN, Databases (SQL, Cosmos DB, SQL Data warehouse), Steam analytics, Data lake analytics, Event hubs, Azure AD, API Management.
- Passed 70-532 or 70-534 exams is a bonus qualification
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment) tools
- Experience in container technologies (Docker et al.) is a bonus
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Computer, Information, or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills. Bid work experience is bonus
- Goal oriented and passionate about using cloud technology
Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work on the latest technology for some of Sweden’s largest and most successful companies.
We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles locally based in Swedish business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of pioneers and get the opportunity to develop and influence the business area Cloud Center of Excellence!
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.