Are you a professional Developer with good knowledge in databases and Solution Design and would like to take on a challenging assignment for a longer period? Do you have hands‑on experience development, databases and problem solving and feel comfortable working close to the client? Are you curious and always want to learn more and have easy to understand dataflows and business logics?
So are we! And now we are looking for more people to our team serving a big client in the retail area. For this reason, we are looking for two new team members.
We are looking for someone with the mindset:
- Passionate about building state of the art solutions
- Team player who wants to serve the organization
- Curious and always want to learn new things
- Driving the organization towards a DevOps way of working
- Taking a holistic view and optimizing for the whole and securing the solution on long term
And the skills:
- Developer with deep knowledge in Pascal and C++
- Ability to read and understand program codes
- Extensive knowledge in Databases
- Problem solver
- Agile software development methodologies
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance