With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Writing of the Detailed Technical Conception;
- Development of the entrusted subjects;
- Executing / Designing the tests (Unit, Assembly);
- Supporting Qualification;
- Supporting the various deliveries.
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science;
- The ability to understand complex technical information;
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems;
- MOE with SIEBEL experience: Designing, Developing, Executing / Conceiving the tests (Unit, Assembly), supporting Qualification;
- You have a good level of English. French represents an advantage.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).