At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- Write efficient, reusable and reliable quality code based on the latest best practices, latest tools, methods and technologies in software development as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular or .net frameworks.
- Share the knowledge with the developers
- You are in a team testing the applications either manually or via automation
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar IT degree
- You have minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience
- You’re European Citizen
- You have a good level in English and French is mandatory
- You would like to grow in skills and are willing to work in the finance, energy, telecommunications or government sectors
- You are results & client-oriented and you have a high level of commitment
- Social skills: eager to learn, open minded, a good team spirit, result driven, ability to work autonomously