Developer/Architect with a passion for Cloud Solutions
Capgemini is building a pioneer group to lead the development of the cloud solutions and services. Do you have a background within software development and want to play an important role in developing the cloud organization?
Cloud is one of Capgemini’s key focus areas. We are looking for key people that want to take lead in becoming one of the most successful cloud delivery organizations!
We are looking for a highly talented lead developer or junior architect that have a huge passion for cloud solutions. You are driven by developing services in the cloud as well as building tools and best practices for development teams to make best use of the chosen cloud platform. Additionally, you are passionate about using cloud technology to help customers to reach their goals and maximize the benefits with cloud services.
As a developer/architect, with a focus on cloud solutions, you will design and implement cloud strategies that are necessary to our customers in order to benefit from new tech. You will also work closely with our Cloud Center of Excellence with for example POCs, knowledge transfer, and bid work to develop the cloud business area.
Passion for implementing cloud solutions and hands-on experience in developing Cloud Native applications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of software development using cloud relevant languages.
- Experience in programing languages such as Java, Python or Node.js is a bonus qualification
- Experience in developing or architecting in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Passed one or more AWS or Azure certification exams is a bonus qualification
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Experience in container technologies (Docker et al.) is a bonus
- Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills. Bid work experience is bonus
- Goal oriented and passionate about using cloud technology
Capgemini is an open organization that cares for you as an individual and allows you to develop both in your role and as a person. At Capgemini, you will work with the latest technology for some of Sweden’s largest and most successful companies.
We offer you the better of two worlds – global muscles locally based in Swedish business life. Together, we have an advantage that few others can match! You will be a part of a highly driven team of pioneers and get the opportunity to develop and influence the cloud business area!
- A market competitive salary
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions and wellness grant
- Private medical health insurance (possible to co-insure spouses, cohabiting/registered partner and children)
- Possibility to have a company car
- Join our employee share ownership program (ESOP)
- Private pension plan
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.