- fluent knowledge of French
- communicative English (at least B1/B2 level)
- pro client attitude and communication skills
- customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary)
- team player, problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
- ability to work on shifts 24/5
- Delivering service and supporting to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Providing helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Gathering customer’s information and determining the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.