Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- fluent knowledge of French
- communicative English (at least B1/B2 level)
- pro client attitude and communication skills
- customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary)
- team player, problem solving attitude and efficient task management skills
- ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
- ability to work on shifts 24/5
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivering service and supporting to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Providing helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Gathering customer’s information and determining the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).