Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page.
An overview of the role:
We are looking for a creative design lead to join our team. We need an individual who can work alongside our consulting teams, shaping our narrative, taking our creative execution to the next level and acting as the Brand and Design Lead for one of the world’s leading consulting, digital innovation and transformation companies.
Why this role?
This role shall involve supporting our sales, delivery and leadership teams to inspire our prospects, clients and people through creative storytelling:
- Create a design language that communicates our brand, our ambition and our authentic tone to communicate “what’s next”
- Support the crafting of the narrative for our highest priority sales pitches, client deliverables, marketing communications and townhall events
- Use words, image and video to support the telling of our stories in an engaging and impactful way
- Create simple, eye catching animations, infographics and data visualisations to bring our message to life for use in sales responses, internal communications and to support our marketing messages to market
- Design impactful presentations that deliver key messages creatively and effectively
- Manage the production of videos independently or by working with external agencies
- Develop bespoke PowerPoint templates for use by sales and account teams to improve the professional appearance of our written submissions
- Be the Ambassador of our brand in our written, verbal and visual communications
- Support the creation of marketing assets including but not limited to video, page design, brochureware, credentials and case studies for use in external communications
- Ensure our communication style remains current, sharp and on brand by conducting regular content reviews
- Over time, improve the efficiency of our communications / presentation development process by creating a repository of best practice examples and by managing our access to image banks etc.
- Develop our people to deliver brand and creative excellence
- Provide oversight for the Institute ‘creative services’ workstream (part of our graduate development programme) inspiring and training our team in how to engage hearts and minds / create a lasting impression
- Support creation and delivery of training materials to upskill people of all levels in our business on creative storytelling and execution
You’ll bring experience of working in house or at an agency supporting scale organisations (ideally B2B services organisations) develop and deliver their stories through the use of creative storytelling and presentations. In addition, you’ll have design experience in:
- Digital storytelling
- Design Language creation
- Story Creation for Pitches/ key deliverables / communications
- Presentation Creation
- Dynamic Animation
- Infographics / Data Visualisation
- Simple Video Creation
- Brand Visual Guidelines Management
- Image Bank Management
- Best practice repository Management
- Creative Tool Experience
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
This is a London based role.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/