Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
A great opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Data programme delivering Insights on the AWS Cloud. Working with the Insurance sector and the Insights and Data Practice, you will be part of a large, multi-year Insurance capability transformation. The client is a leading UK insurance company.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Denodo SME with Technical/Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, testing, reporting and analytics.
As a Denodo SME, you be responsible for the development and implementation to provide data virtualization service solutions using Denodo. Expertise in implementing, supporting and administrating activities in Denodo providing Level-3 support d having good knowledge of components in enough depth to troubleshoot production issues, this would be across Scheduler, VDP Server, Catalog, Solutions Manager.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements assimilation & understanding of existing applications and technical environment.
- Responsible for development, design/ architecture, implement data virtualisation service solutions using Denodo.
- Hands on experience in performing constructing Virtual data models on hosted, cloud and hybrid environment.
- Experience in optimising existing/new queries and analytic solutions; by having good knowledge on query optimizer module including dynamic and static optimization.
- Expertise in adopting and suggesting Best Practices that needs to be followed during implementation as well as in support phase (Including user administration)
- Denodo Data Integration, EAI, B2B, ESB, web services, service-oriented architecture.
- Expertise in implementing, supporting and administrating activities in Denodo.
- Good knowledge on setup monitoring, analysing logs, identifying potential issues and Auditing in Denodo platform.
- Knowledge of major databases like Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Be able to address majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of the product.
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo products, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Strong Requirement Elicitation & Analysis skills; should be able to transform uses cases into Denodo implementable design.
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Producing detailed design documentation & analytical tools
- Working in teams (on and offshore mix)
- Working to tight deadlines & resolving issues
- Education = Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.