Role: Denodo Developer
· Denodo / Data Virtualization Developer who is looking for new challenges and opportunities to work with the latest application and data integration technologies.
· The ideal candidate will have strong Denodo Database Virtualization skills coupled with current experience in Data Integration, EAI, B2B, ESB, web services, service oriented architecture, and related technologies; and have a strong understanding of data structures and business objects.
· The developer will be required to work in a team environment and will be responsible for full life cycle software development including new development, design/architecture, and implementation of data virtualization service solutions using Denodo.
· 6+ years of software development experience is required.
· Denodo Database Virtualization technology experience is required.
· Expertise on administration and development of Denodo is required.
· Solid understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
· Good knowledge of BI/DW is a plus.
· Experience working with business software implementation and integration projects (ETL/DW architectures, CEP, BPM) is a plus.
· Experience working with caching approaches and technologies is preferred.
· Experience in Linux and Unix is plus.
· Experience in integrating with Oracle and SQL Server databases using JDBC is required.
· Experience in applying software development methodologies (SDLC, Agile) is preferred.
· Experience in Dimensional & 3NF Data modeling.
Exp: 2.5 to 4 Years
Primary Skill: Denodo