Demand Planning | 7 to 9 years | Bengaluru
- Experience in handling customer communication and acted as single point of contact for issue resoutions
- Experience in Demand planning/forecasting in FMCG Sector
- Experience in R/Python Scripting – Explore data sets, identify & implement data transformations, model, visulaize the results
- Explore data sets and identify data transformation and data quality needs for targeted applications
- Develop algorithms and predictive models to derive insights and business value from data
- Test and validate algorithms and models using statistical and other techniques
- Perform exploratory, and targeted data analyses
- Ensure proper definition of data needs, evaluation of data quality, and critique appropriate statistical analyses; for critical projects, perform needed analyses
- In Depth understanding of demand planning collaboration process with stakeholders in sales, commercial and other supply chain functions. This may include activities such as reviewing stat model, master data, and exception based planning.
- Derive SKU level forecasts by appropriate maintenance of demand history and tools.
- Working knowledge of Tableau Platform, R – statistical package, Excel-VBA
- Had worked with excel and R automations
- Industry knowledge of Manufacturing and FMCG
- Hands on experience in SAP APO planning books (preferred)
June 4, 2021