We are hiring for Demand Generation (PMO) with 3 to 6 years of experience in Bangalore location.
Ant Graduate(BE /BTech)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Business intelligence/insights led Demand generation
• Opportunity to interface and work with the business unit (BU) leadership and key decision makers within Capgemini India and the Middle East
•High visibility combined with a potential to make an immediate and significant business impact within the region
Specification / Skills / Experience
•To proactively undertake high-level account research, profiling and qualifying new business and existing customer sales opportunities through telemarketing and email marketing.
•Pre-event & post-event calling in order to increase event registrations as well as nurture leads generated through an event.
oTo support marketing campaigns for event registrations, seminars and promotions
• Follow up marketing campaigns to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
•Perform outbound telephone calls to contacts (suspects or prospects) to identify and create sales opportunities.
•Promptly respond to inbound telephone and email enquiries.
•Engage and interact with decision makers and influencers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
• Achieve quarterly set target consistently.
•Robust operational and management reporting of work assigned as requested.
• Maintain accurate records of all calls and enquiries on the THOR/ Salesforce – Marketing CRM
• Develop associated sector/technologies knowledge and skills as required.
Primary Skills (Must have)
•Minimum 1 years of Sales Support and Inside Sales experience. Experience within the IT Services/KPO industry highly desirable.
• Well versed in CRM operations related to sales & marketing.
• Well-versed with Sales Force and THOR tools would be an added advantage.
•Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
•Self-driven to grow exponentially and support business development.
•Able to work individually and as a team in collaborative business environment.
•Prior experience working with Global marketing teams would be desirable but not essential.