An overview of the role
You will take an Integration architect role on our Dell Boomi integration implementations that will include Hybrid Integration solution for cloud and on-premise systems integration. Additionally, the role may encompass playing integration lead for distributed delivery across onshore-offshore model. Also based on individual’s interest, you will be supporting Integration pre-sales activities across our UK business.
- Work as the Integration Technology Architect on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a particular focus on Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the Integration Technology aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- Become a key contributor and advocate of API Management, process automations, frameworks in projects and programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with our wider Capgemini teams on large programs that includes multiple technology streams and complex architecture
- You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- You may be required to support the business development activities for Integration technology; shape and design Integration architecture for proposals; attending client meetings with the sales team
- Experience and a proven track record of implementing Integration projects using Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform that includes Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector library,
- Experience in REST and XML technologies
- Architectural knowledge with good understanding of Integration Patterns, ESB and Microservice architecture
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
- Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products
Professional development. Accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And, although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals – you will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.