PLM Delivery Manager
Capgemini Sweden is about to establish a Center of Excellence within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), pooling all senior PLM experts together, creating a place where we can be inspired, inspire others, coach and be coached, and find a common ground for insights and deliveries. We want you as a PLM Delivery Manager to become a part of our team, to help us grow and let the synergies of great talent take us to new levels with our clients and with the rest of Capgemini.
The PLM Delivery Management role is very versatile and is involved in all phases of the project life cycle; from pre-sales right through to project closure. You can expect to:
- Participate in pre-project studies or scoping/feasibility analyses and produce a detailed project plan based on guidelines provided by the client
- Manage all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the project from the preliminary phase to the planning and final integration of services deliverable to clients
- Hands-on act as a project member during different project phases
- Budget management, schedule oversight, monitor progress and timeline according to objectives and specifications laid out in the project management guidelines
- Oversee the work of the solutions architect and software architect assigned to the project or directly supervise the work of functional analysts and software developers
- Support the practice leader in the coordination/evaluation of calls for tenders, client relations, technical pre-sale, budgetary control and the post-mortems of projects either completed or to come within the division
- Handle all related tasks aimed at project completion
We are looking for a person with:
- In depth knowledge of one or more PLM applications/products such as Windchill, Teamcenter, 3D Experience e.tc
- +10 years of relevant experience in PLM implementation as a Project Manager
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or other equivalent training
- PMP or equivalent certifications.
- Experience in supervising technical personnel is desirable
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and written
As a person you should be able to build a work culture of mutual trust and focus on team strengths, be assertive but not micromanage, have an ability to handle pressure in a good way and communicate honestly and always be open to new ideas.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Mattias Holgersson, Head of PLM Center of Excellence, at +46708965975 or Jessica Fogelsjöö, Recruiter, at Jessica.email@example.com