The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
As a Delivery Lead you will be driving the Trade Finance Transformation for a large Australian Bank. You will be required to understand the scope of the Trade Finance transformation, pull together the team at onsite/offshore, coordinate with the bank’s stakeholders and deliver the program in line with the agreed milestones.
- Accountable for driving the engagement to time, cost and quality objectives, meeting internal and external measures of success including financial performance, growth and client satisfaction
- Management and co-ordination of all Capgemini engagement resources and activities both at the client site and in Capgemini offshore delivery centres
- Act as a single point of contact within the customer organisation for troubleshooting and resolving of issues arising from delivery-related account activities
- Accountable for overall quality assurance, risks and issue management and ensuring the integrity of systems and processes delivered
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- More than 10 years’ experience of managing software delivery
- Experience on Finastra Trade finance product is desirable
- Strong understanding of Banking domain (core banking, payments, trade finance, cards)
- Expertise in program/delivery management, budgeting, tracking and reporting, risk and issue management.
- Drive programs/projects as per plan leveraging onsite/offshore model
- Proven experience of delivering projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology, learning and iterating frequently
- Demonstrable experience of deploying financial services (or similar) and digital assets
- Proven experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrable evidence of ensuring products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the phase
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence internal/external partners, stakeholders and customers to secure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Highly articulate and credible at a senior level, consistently delivering accurate reporting as to the current state of play with regard to the delivery of your project/service
- Ability to work with a variety of project management tools and methods.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.