The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for an experienced Delivery Executive with over-arching SAP transformation experience, the role will see you:
- Working in complex environments with SAP transformation at the core as well as integration, testing and organisational change.
- Accountable for driving the engagement to time, cost and quality objectives, meeting internal and external measures of success including financial performance, growth and client satisfaction
- Managing and co-ordinating all Capgemini engagement resources and activities both at the client site and in Capgemini offshore delivery centres
- Acting as a single point of contact within the customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving of issues arising from delivery-related account activities
- Accountable for overall quality assurance, risks and issue management and ensuring the integrity of systems and processes delivered
- Owning relationships with senior stakeholders, including CIO, COO, CISO, Digital Head (CDO).
- When required, supporting the account executives on developing opportunities.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 15+ years of Delivery/Program Management experience in SAP implementations environments
- Substantial experience in delivering large business and SAP technology transformation programs in a geographically and culturally diverse context including quality, financial and contractual control
- Demonstrated experience, confidence, and maturity in working with leadership including CXO / CDO level and dealing with competing initiatives
- Proven ability to manage teams, complex stakeholder environments and multi-vendor delivery environments.
- Experience working across multiple SAP core products including; finance, HR, procurement, supply chain, plant maintenance, warehouse management etc.Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums to all levels
- Strong contract and commercial management skills including 3rd party management
- Solution and innovation mindset being able to identify issues and solutions and implement with successful outcomes
- Proven experience in managing engagements using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Agile and DevOps, Waterfall, Distributed Delivery across multiple locations
- SAP Cloud product exposure; SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur or Fieldglass
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.