At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role
As a Delivery Executive, you will own the delivery business outcomes based on engagements. You’ll be accountable for driving the engagement to time, cost and quality objectives while meeting internal and external measures of success. This includes financial performance, growth and client satisfaction.
What you’ll do
- 15+ years of Delivery/Program Management experience in technology implementation environments
- Management and co-ordination of all Capgemini engagement resources and activities both at the client site and in Capgemini offshore delivery centres
- Act as a single point of contact within the customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving of issues arising from delivery-related account activities
- Accountable for the overall successful performance across a portfolio of clients and engagements
- Accountable for overall quality assurance, risks and issues management and ensuring the integrity of systems and processes delivered.
What you’ll bring
- Substantial experience in delivering large business and technology transformation programs in a geographically and culturally diverse context including quality, financial and contractual control.
- Comfortable in a client facing role, building strong trusted partner relationships in complex organisations and environments.
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums to all levels
- Strong contract and commercial management skills including 3rd party management, invoicing, framing and creation of new SOW’s.
- Solution and innovation mindset; able to identify issues & solutions and implement with successful outcomes
- Proven experience in managing engagements using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Agile and DevOps, Waterfall, Distributed Delivery across multiple location.
- Experience within the utilities sector and/or a heavily unionised environment
- Interest in the infrastructure transformation utilities in Australia are embarking on.
- Interested in supporting Intelligent Industry related projects.
- Transformational delivery – across people, process and data.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a NetZero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.