The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are strategic, operational or outsourcing in nature. As we continue to grow, we are looking for driven and innovative Executive level Delivery Leaders to join our team. You are ideally already based in Adelaide, South Australia but we are open to other locations.
Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. We were recently awarded the best organisation in the Australian Workplace Equality index for our diversity and inclusion programs. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work. Our goal is to offer unparalleled opportunities to our people and empower anyone, anywhere to deliver exceptional work for our organisation, while contributing to an inclusive and sustainable future for our people, our clients and our society. #getthefutureyouwant
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- 15+ years of Delivery/Program Management experience in SAP implementation & Managed Services environments
- Experience of delivering business outcome-based engagements
- Accountable for driving the engagement to time, cost and quality objectives, meeting internal and external measures of success including financial performance, growth and client satisfaction
- Management and co-ordination of all Capgemini engagement resources and activities both at the client site and in Capgemini off-shore delivery centres
- Act as a single point of contact within the customer organization for troubleshooting and resolving of issues arising from delivery-related account activities
- Accountable for the overall successful performance across a portfolio of clients and engagements
- Accountable for overall quality assurance, risks and issues management and ensuring the integrity of systems and processes delivered
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Energy & Utilities industry / sector experience and understanding
- Substantial experience in delivering large business and SAP technology transformation programs & managed services in a geographically and culturally diverse context including quality, financial and contractual control
- Comfortable in a client facing role, building strong, trusted partner relationships in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums to all levels
- Strong contract and commercial management skills including 3rd party management
- Solution and innovation mindset; able to identify issues & solutions and implement with successful outcomes
- Proven experience in managing engagements using a variety of delivery methodologies, including Agile and DevOps, Waterfall, Distributed Delivery across multiple locations
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.