As a delivery executive within Cloud & Infrastructure Services (CIS) you are, as an “entrepreneur” responsible for the customer. You put the customer first and you’re the face of Capgemini towards the customer. This means that you deliver the agreed services according the agreements that have been made.
You aim to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction through sticking on the agreements and offering new and cost efficient solutions. Beside the responsibility on the foreseen revenue and targets of your customer contracts you’re also responsible for generating grow.
In this role you can expect to:
- You’re a part of multiple company processes and organizational & strategic developments at your customers with as goal the grow of market share.
- You act as an contract partner on behalf op Capgemini and in that capacity you build and maintain successful relations with your customers.
- Ensuring, through functional management of the Delivery organization, that the agreed services are realized in accordance with SLA and agreed costs
- Actively participating in bid processes for new customers.
What you bring to us
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Fluent in English and French &/or Dutch.
- You have +5 years of experience in managing outsourcing contracts.
- You have a strong commercial drive, you seize opportunities and generate new business.
- You’re able to create a relation of trust with your customers.
- You have a hand-on mentality and are not afraid to take ownership.
- You’re an empathetic teamplayer with strong diplomatic skills.
- A unique environment for your personal development.
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
- Wide range of training and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package.