SAP Service Delivery Director
Any Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
- Managing Engagements with a total team size of around 60+ resources
- Ensure Delivery Effectiveness & Excellence.
- Manage the SLA targets and work with the team to trouble-shoot any areas where targets are in danger of being breached.
- Workload Planning for Service as well as Projects
- Manage Risks & Issues
- Third Party Management
- Process Implementation/Adherence/Continuous Improvement
- Regular Month end reporting (MSR and RAG)
- Measure various metrics (process, tools, client satisfaction etc.)
- Drive the Service Improvements.
- Invoicing, ICA
- Improving the Contribution Margin
- Maintaining and Improving Pyramid Structure
- Ensure expectations and goals are set properly with team and work with stakeholders to find the right fit.
- Manage Staffing, Team Building, Forecasting, Training, Certifications
- Plays an interface role between Account manager and Delivery Centers –that provide the different services to the client.
- Experienced Senior IT manager with a proven track record in outsourcing environment, bachelor’s degree;
- Experience delivery of customer services to Client requirements and satisfaction, Service Level Agreements and performing to Capgemini Management standards;
- Be able to perform contractual analysis, management and change according to ITIL and Capgemini standards;
- Ability to balance customer satisfaction / demands to maintain customer satisfaction with the level of support the customer has contracted with Capgemini;
- Experience in a wide variety of information technology fields to fully understand the details of the services that can be provided;
- Ability to travel at least 40-50%.
SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting
- Completes SLA measurement and analysis management to ensure all commitments are met;
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of regular (monthly) management reports for client and attends review meetings (if applicable);
- Prepare and/or review summary reports on trends, root cause analysis and other reports before they are provided to the client for completeness, contractual requirements, SLA impact and service impacts;
- Provides service performance reporting to Client and Capgemini Management (as required).
Client Relations and Service Development
- Has a substantial input in the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with representatives of Capgemini in the world and Client;
- Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client;
- Recognizes commercial opportunities and engages in Commercial negotiation with input from Account Manager and SSDM.
- Responsible for providing overall project leadership, meeting revenue targets, meeting the SLAs, direct project teams in the delivery of high-quality products within committed timeframes.
- Mentor project team on IT methodology and drive consistent processes.
Responsible for overall project execution strategy and set up resolution management.
- Responsible for overall project delivery quality, people management and development, project related employee retention.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction.